Jumat, 12 Juni 2015

What you need when bored comes anonymously

June 12, 2015
   
     Yo, currently waiting for another adventures come to my mind and get a bit confused what topic should I write right now. I-basically-have-no-idea. How about foods? sometimes when you really need a space between all the problems around you, and stuck in your own mind, it's hard not to eat something to equalize your feelings, and most people choose chocolate to refresh their mind. Chocolate is good for our smile, ugh yes, I deal with it. And if chocolate is one of the creatures in this universe, maybe you will get married and lived happily ever after with them. Lol it's just how you supposed to think when everything is gonna be crazier. Guess what, when my total look is similar to a zombie and my brain start running fastly, these two things are coming to cheer me up (probably chocolate is better than human's hug) turning me into a fresh flower but in my casual case, I managed to get back into human, yo-na-na. I'd love to spend my money for foods and books, there's no regret at all. and so on.. so on..
    I love Kinder more than you've imagined, no kind of bored eating that chocolate, you have to believe me by taking a chance to buy them and it might just change your emotion feelings (what kind of promotion is this). Chocolate is a great emotion reducer, indeed. Okay now I voluntarily want to battle myself because I am sitting in a messed up room, named my bedroom. Need to get off from this circumstances.

0 comments:

 

© 2011 - 2019 Risnandha Hermawati | Powered by Blogger