Selasa, 14 April 2015

The Bean Boozled Challenge [Part 01]

April, 14 2015
     Wassup readers? well my life couldn't be better. having not-too-long holiday while chilling in a cozy corner writing unimportant thing like I literally do not care at all with dozens of homework. ok ignore it. So here with me again. A few days ago, I, Kinan, and Bella, we did something unforgettable, played with a little box of jelly belly candies called Bean Boozled. For sure, I never eat that bizarre candy before. That was pretty good to know all the taste, the candies were totally crazy and it was not okay because we felt extremely excited like we didn't even know what we had in our mind when the Bean Boozled came to our hand. Firstly, I would introduce the weird and wild flavours to you.
     There are stinky socks vs tutti-fruitti, rotten egg vs buttered popcorn, BARF vs peach, booger vs juicy pear, baby wipes vs coconut, lawn clippings vs lime, toothpaste vs berry blue, etc. When I got BARF in my mouth, the taste was actually fu**ing terryfying like I can no longer breathe to marry my future husband, Dylan O'brien. Ok next, but still. We keep playing until the candies were running out of stock. The challenge had no rule, we just picked up the same colour and ate it together, lucky-unlucky. And all you had to do along the game was not to vomit, choosed a place on your tongue to enjoy the strange taste. LOL clear enough. (ps : don't forget to buy some sweet foods to equalize your feeling). Bean Boozled also known as Bertie Botts in legendary movie, Harry Potter. Another childhood memory. There's temptation and in all seriousness you will try this candy if you are a truly Potterhead.  Curiousness drives you crazy, and it happens to me. 
     Leggooo I bet it sounds so overwhelming for you right now, fyi the price is 78k and you can get it from eterna_land on instagram. K, enough for today, there's time limit, I mean yeah, I need to explore another goddamn thing and handle my casual nature. Gonna give you our video on next post, see you.
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up. - Dominic Toretto
Credit picture by me.

0 comments:

 

© 2011 - 2019 Risnandha Hermawati | Powered by Blogger