Kamis, 11 Juni 2015

sunny day

June 11, 2015
   
     What's up readers? well I felt like a ghost lately, appear when I have a lot of oxygen and disappear whenever I catch some people were staring at me with a death sight, na-ah. Just joking. I'm going to tell you about my holiday about 4 months earlier. It was a sunny day in Lumajang just same as here in Probolinggo, we went to Guci Alit waterfall. Honestly, I really love the natural lighting but hot temperature made it a bit uncomfortable, but it was okay because the beautiful skyline was all worth it. So here it is my (not too) complete trip; taking picture is a must; thoughts? 
     I really couldn't get enough of taking picture with my family including my beloved cousins, and after a long visit, we had to leave and so my family trip had to end as well. What a fun trip, struggled to climb the peak without a single drop of mineral water. Lol, we forgot to bring water, but still, we could keep our energy to finish the journey. Now I need to wait for another trip to complete my wish list. 

0 comments:

 

© 2011 - 2019 Risnandha Hermawati | Powered by Blogger